Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah, I'm in love with those headlights aswell! Totally dig 'em!
Need to see the taillights lighted up before I decide if I like them.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Will upgrade my taillights when this comes out, because the price is ~70 pounds for both (current ones).

really diggin' the interior

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder how long until you can buy the head lights and tail lights? Does anyone know how it would work? Does the car have to be on the forecourt before you can get parts? And could you check using some program if it's wired differently to the original, like the EKTA software or whatever it's called?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got the answer by Volkswagen Sweden that this is a concept car and they are not sure about wether they'll build it or not. So no parts can be ordered and no car will be bookable until they make a decision but the crowd loved it so I'm pretty sure it will go in production very soon.

I loved the "Audi-style" LED-DRLs but I didn't like the other things in the headlights. I really liked
the taillights though and as said above - the interior! This is how a modern little city car is supposed to look like!

If it'll be built I will trade in my High Up! for one of these. The same horsepowers but a lot more torque and less fuel consumption... good things!

Edited by: eightbits

·
Registered
309 Posts
Concept car so flashy lights etc. will prob not go into the production model, if there even is one.

what's with the policey door stripes??

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
**** and blast! I think they'll put it into production though because they've announced it rather than it just being at the motor show? Also it would be THE best hybrid car on the market, nothing comes close to 250 mpg! And alot of effort has gone into making it.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I reckon that interior instrumentation is pretty close to the final facelift up due 2015 model year.....

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Pretty soon all new cars will be hybrid or electric, the forthcoming Euro 7 Emission Laws are so strict, full combustion engine cars wont be able to pass. Its only four years away too.

Plus all cars will be fitted with a device will will prevent you from starting the engine if the emissions fall outside certain tolerances, so good luck if you are in traffic with a Stop/Start system car, your engine will stop and then not start again until reset by the dealership technician.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts