Up Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So fellow up! friends...I am two weeks into ownership and passed a land mark today, managing to get 64mpg showing on maps and more!! I have to say this is one cracking little car. I can not say this for sure, but all of you worried and following the issue of 'odd noises'...this may be some reassurance. I am nearly about to pass the 300 miles mark and this strange noise is becoming much less apparent. I am in no way worried and will bring it to VW's attention tomorrow as I have a visit at the service department for them to see. But I can only stress once again it is a cracking car and so nippy. As promised a few more shots of mine looking good today in the sun:

And if your wondering....it has yet another layer of polish, this time Autoglym super resin, hence the nice glossy look!!!

All the best.

Mark

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I didn't opt for lifeshine as I've used it before and have some from my last car so shall use that at a later date. To date it has had the 'Black Box' kit from Turtle wax which is well worth £25, followed by the Autoglym Super Resin polish today. It feels so smooth and the shine is so deep. I am one happy bunny and love this little black beauty!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.