Up Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
VW UP GTI
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all apologies if anybody else suggested this but I only found posts by 911ts3 suggesting tyre pressures of 30 front and 28 on the rear. So today I tried it and was pleasantly surprised by the difference. There is still a firmness and the same direct feel. But there is a little added softness & composure. I loved the car before but now im really in love.

So thankyou 911ts3 and thankyou to the forum.

Oh and sorry for yet another thread by me.

Registered
VW UP GTI
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It really does make quite a difference. Picking it up from the dealer it felt firm. And although I didnt push it with almost 0 miles on it. I felt it would skip about and become quite unsettled on a poorly surfaced corner. Now it feels sporty and grippy with some composure.

Oh and by the way Im following your running in comments. And im a firm believer now the 5dr looks better than the 3dr 馃槂

Registered
VW UP GTI
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just covered over 400mls up to Scotland and back. Really impressed with this car. It has no problem with long distance. Tyre pressures are just perfect too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.