Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new up! is sporting a set of Bridgestones. Never driven on them before (and would have been happier with either Hankooks or Continental as I've driven on both of these).
Anyone have any experience of Bridgestones, good or bad?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Had them a few times in the past as original fit and they've always lasted the longest number of miles plus found them quiet and grippy. Wonder what will be on my car??

·
Registered
705 Posts
They dominate motorcycle tyre sales. And they do fit them to Bernie Ecclestone's circus performers, as well. They have a very high reputation in the high performance and racing worlds.

Nick

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nick they used to supply F1 tyres but I believe they now are supplied by Pirelli.

Bridgestones are a great name in tyres, they are a Japanese supplier and have had excellent success in Motorsport, in fact the DTM German touring car Mercedes ran on Brdgestones. I would have no worries with them on an up!

Win on the track, winners on the road!

·
Registered
58 Posts
My Florence has got Hankooks with the flowers which I like. A few years ago my Sons were doing the 205 Rally challenge on them and had only 1 puncture all year. The disused airfields and forrestry stages were a right mess - amazed!

·
Registered
619 Posts
My car had Bridgestone fitted when I collected it and they seem fine with plenty of grip. I do like Continentals though but find they wear a bit quicker than other brands I've tried. I will be keeping the Bridgestones, although I will probably swap them out for winter tyres at the top of the year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts