Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK BWsare still not available for 75ps models due to missing assembly parts! anyone have more info or could light a fire under VW.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Oh dear. Where have you heard this information?

Seems a bit unfair if they're all built in the same factory, that it's just the UK market affected. Also, aren't the differences in the 60 and 75PS engines just tuning (not that I have a clue what tuning means :p)

This would be quite frustrating for me as I'm needing the car for April at the latest!

Ek.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Has someone at the factory miss placed the engine management units?
Yes same engine just the software in the engine management unit tell the engine how to run that's what tuning roughly is.

Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rumour has it that the UK High up,Black& White have not been allocated a BW due to problem wih fuse boxes.Let us know how your order goes.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Info. from VW UK as i am still waiting BWfor my up ordered end of October.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi my name is claudia first post on here, I just thought you like to know by high up up is being made the 12 march delivered by the end of march so excited!!!!!
Hope you get your dates soon

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered it 31 st January I have no extras and in the red, with red and cream interior. I phoned vw and were able to answer straight away. They are getting one in there show room end of next week.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Fingers crossed for me to...still not heard a sausage! But having just had a good look at one in Paris I'm even more impatient!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
well I was really impressed tbh! I worked with MINI for seven years and was expecting the up to be a massive downgrade in quality, but actually i was pleasantly surprised. I think its amazing how compact it looks on the outside and how massively refined and spacious it seemed inside! Cant say the special editions blew me away, although the Black was far nicer that the white. Really can't wait for a call soon!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts