Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plenty of people buy wheels, mats, key covers etc, but i was wondering if anyone had bought any of the more unusual accessories like the up branded bags or any of the clothing? Would be good to hear your thoughts about them especially with Christmas fast approaching!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Though expensive, the apparel always tempts me when I see it online, or at the dealers. The only problem is you look like a complete burk wearing the stuff, IMHO :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I got Up marked tea cup from colleagues.I have ordered salt and pepper vessel set, also ladies outdoor jacket (waiting for delivery)

but all in all I'm very disappointed with VW clothing quality:
-Golf 6 polo shirt warped after few times of wearing it,
- all red squares on GTI boxer-shorts disappeared after 1st wash
They are toopriceyfor such quality.

For this reason I even didn't bought VW Beetle car for my son, but went for Audi, because it was only 10Eur expensiver, but is not squeaking and it's equipped with quiet rubber tires, not only plastic wheels..

·
Registered
77 Posts
b82ry said:
For this reason I even didn't bought VW Beetle car for my son, but went for Audi, because it was only 10Eur expensiver, but is not squeaking and it's equipped with quiet rubber tires, not only plastic wheels..

I'm guessing that's a toycar...!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the blue UP! beanie hat. It's pretty good quality and fit. I'm wearing right now :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Happy Birthday to your one year young son

You are a charming Father. I suspect that most of us here could not even attempt to speak your language...let alone write it. Well done my friend.

Thank you for your input!

Go well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got the UP! bag as a gift. It's pretty cool the shoulder strap is in a seat belt material. I keep it in my car with bits and bobs in it. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went a bit mad with this before I got the car....Jacket (which I wear- it's very good quality and comfort and doesn't look to dorky- I think....)
Bag, watch, green travel box (cool bag, shopping bag, trolley token, coffee flask), orange kids box (no kids here) blue and grey key fob cover, bin, 1:43 model launch DVD, shall I go on?
I love accessories!

Edited by: Jamescup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts