Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Instead of posting a link just copy the address http//www. etc. from the website, then paste it onto a post on this forum !

·
Registered
655 Posts
Just had this reply from VW when asked about the chrome mirror availability and a maps and more case:

Dear Mark

Thank you for your recent enquiry bla bla bla...

Regrettably, we do not have a confirmation date for when the exterior
chromed mirror caps will be available to purchase. In addition to your enquiry, nothing has been confirmed at the moment to
suggest that a case for the Maps and More device will be available.

So all in all a pretty useless response but worth letting you guys know!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I too have been trawling the net for accessories to match my up! white...

I bought a Garmin universal leather case for my Maps & More from PC World - it was £9.95 in their reduced section! Fits a treat.

Incidentally, as a confirmed Mac fan, my up! white was chosen to match my white iPhone, my white iPad etc etc... You get the picture?
Currently looking for a white travel mug to complete the set!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I got a white travel mug with up! written on the lid in blue. It was in the travel box I got with delivery. Also came with a white lunch box. Not sure how much they wold be worth to sell.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw those, but wasn't prepared to pay out for the travel box!

Incidentally, don't bother with the protective film for the rear bumper! I paid £62 for it and expected it to cover the entire rear bumper, but it's a piddly little piece as wide as the boot opening, but only about 6 inches high! Rip off!
Edited by: Elb

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I nearly went for that, so glad I didn't now. Will just have to be careful when putting stuff in and out of the boot.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I got the the travel box with my up I would not have paid for it box dose not fit boot very well,the cup bin thing is ok, lunch box not very big and that key ring cover is a total waste of time cheap nastey plastic and dose not fit propley DO NOT PAY £18 for key cover

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I ordered the boot liner, again overpriced, but at least I knew what I was getting as I have one in the Loop

1 - 14 of 14 Posts