Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
<div id="LCS_FE1DEEEA_DB6D_44b8_83F0_34FC0F9D1052_communicationDiv">

Very interested to know about the VW Up automatic and what it is like. Can any owners post some pictures of the UP automatic please and advise me what they are like?

Are they reliable? What are the issues with them? Can people post some pics so I can see what they look like?

Thanks....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Plenty of threads on here already use the search function. The automatic looks no different to the manual. Personally very happy with mine.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I agree with beevee very happy with mine, there are a few little nags but they are only little things!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Have had my Move Up for about 2 weeks and love it.

I find it a great drive but is my first car so don't know how it would compare to other cars.

The gearbox sometimes struggles to change gear and appear to lose power but it is about learning how to gradually increase speed so the automated gearbox can change gear smoothly. So don't panic just ease of if this happens. The drive is relatively smooth as I drive mainly around town.

Make sure you buy some car mats and boot cover as your car will get dirty quickly.

I didn't go for bluetooth option or M&M. Wish I had done with the former, however I can live with that. I got car sensor pack and fully recommend that.

Nil issues so far and one very happy owner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts