Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it came sooner than expected, so the missus is extremely happy

Big thunder storm during the key/car collection (typically!!) but overall an excellent day... Maps and More and everything ready at the same time, and the dealer even threw in a set of winter rubber mats and the Up! City Box.

Here's a couple of photos for now... Enjoy!

Happy smiling face

That'll be mine in the background :p

At home when the sun came out...

I'll get some more photos of the interior/rear as and when the weather is a bit better...!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lovely car Ozmosis and congratulations on getting it early.

The more pictures I see of the black, the more I like it. Looking forward to seeing the interior pics too.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Its making me very excited!!! I am also getting the Up Black! did you order the sports suspension? it looks low! :)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looksing very good! enjoy it and congrats for getting it early!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the nice comments :)

It's a shame the weather has been stormy since it arrived, it's not so clean now

It's also I think the only one in the town we live in, my missus is surprised how many people stare at it when she is driving... Can only be a good sign

SiJ2000, no it's on standard springs. I am quite surprised it looks quite low, I don't know if it's just an illusion with the 16" wheels/skinnier tyre combo and dark paint. But absolutely no complaints anyway.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to get the lights upgraded at some point to more brilliant white light, also maybe get some upgraded speakers too. It has the sound pack but could always use a bit more depth!!

Will be getting some winter wheels and tyres too, as the tyres are a requirement here in Poland.

Apart from that, I don't think there are many plans. My missus likes it as it is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts