Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, what a great forum! A month after ordering my Black edition should be with me end of the week and I can't remember being is excited about a new car for ages! I've downsized from a new version of a Focus and can't wait to zip around in my new rideGot the five door to be as flexible as possible and only thing couldn't get was the sound pack so may consider speaker upgrade in time. Last was this excited was about 10 years ago when I got my BMW 320 M sport..

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
well, now 41 mins to go....................enjoy!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got it! Just love handling and throaty engine
I got leather look and it looks so good, everyone who has got in it just looks amazed at the space and quality of the interior! maps and more is brilliant ...

Things I'm keeping an eye on ..... Misting windows, though weather is particularly bad today and fuel consumption , but I guess it needs running in? Anyone else notice these ?

Otherwise soooo glad I ordered this ..

·
Registered
811 Posts
Check that the air recycling slide lever is in the fresh air not the recycling position. That sorted the misting windows in mine.

I'm glad you love the Up, it really is a fab car - one of the best I have owned.

·
Registered
31 Posts
< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">Aye our windows were steamed up till i noticed the air recirculation leaver was slid over, that cured ours too. mpg wise were already getting mid 50's on the m&m unit and on decent runs more like 65mpg.
Edited by: b10cker

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks the recirculation/air con suggestions seems to be doing the trick , MPG is still showing around 30 on m&m but I'm thinking that I've been doing mainly urban driving and engine is new ...., well I hope so . The dealer gave me a courtesy call today so I mentioned it and he said to keep an eye on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts