Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Placed my order for my Up! Black 3dr last night, decided I didnt need any more added features with it.

Was originally going to get a Tornado Red High Up! with ASG but after reading reveiws and being told there was a 16 week wait I decided on the Up! Black.

I have even got back what I paid for my current car as part ex

Bring on the end of the month!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Morning crutts, congrats on the UP! Black order. Did they manage to source a car for you or are you having to wait for it to be built?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They managed to source one I believe as its not taking too long to arrive.

After the test drive last night I am eager to get it NOW! haha

Cheers

Joe

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thats good, my sister has sourced an UP! Black and is securing it today. Just comes with the spare tyre, from Germany, they said there were two left the other day, and yesterday said one had gone. We will be picking it up by the end of the month too. We were very impressed with the test drive on a basic 60hp UP!
Edited by: beachvibes

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
too late to add the sound pack?.....well worth the £100

congrats on the order.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congratz - we changed our minds from a Black Move Up! BMT ex demo for a Up! Black edition.. went for one with just the spare wheel as to add anything else would have added more time to the delivery date as would have had to be ordered from scratch. Ours was 'spare' and available - anyhoo it comes with all bells & whistles anyway! ( i I tried to add sound pack but too late apparently once the build process has started you cant add to it)Anyhoo _ enjoy - cant wait for ours ( next week! 18/3/13) WOOT!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just had the call from VW in Oldham, my car will be ready to collectin 10 days! 9 days sooner than they 1st said

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I collected it last thursday in the end!:D

In love with it, done nearly 400 miles already and just use any excuse to drive it.

Maps + more is a great feature, only downside is it keeps steaming up on the side windows :-/

·
Registered
705 Posts
Why does the Maps + More steam up the side windows?

Nick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry that reads wrong. It was meant as two different statements.

The maps+ more is great.

The side windows steam up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
There's another thread about this somewhere but make sure you have your lever set to bring air in from outside and not recirculate. The picture is a car with an arrow coming in the window if your unsure. Plus ac on will also help. We only got ours last week and our windows were steamed up until I switched the lever.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Summer or winter I always have had the aircon on if the car has it ( the decrease in MPG is minimal IMO ) and worth it to keep windows clear at the very least. If dead set against using A/C in in winter months then at least turn it on once a week for a while - keeps the seal lubed and prevents against gas leaks / potential seal replacement - pricey!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts