Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I work for Aylesbury Volkswagen and have an Up! Black currently shipping as my next demo vehicle. Ordered with Panoramic Sunroof, Driver Asst. Pack, Full Size Spare Wheel and Soundpack. Should be on the road at the start of next month.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Another nice sparkly black number on the road
As you may have inside knowledge...when on earth can i order chrome caps as I want them to finish my black high up with sports pack!

·
Registered
655 Posts
That wouldn't surprise me, I was told from the outset they would be a little longer to be available. I just hoped to have some for delivery....short of pinching them from a black/white model I don't see that happening!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome!!

lucky you getting to have a brand new up! as a demo car, how long do you get to keep it for?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willowaz, yes lucky me. I have had it on order since coming back from the European launch in Alicante last November. Should get to keep it for at least 3 months but hopefully longer, will depend on how much customer interest there is in it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
<div style="text-align: left;">Thanks very much for that theroo75I assume you mean for a pair...as that makes more sense at this price! I don't get why my dealer said they are not able to order them yet. If I can't get them to get them for me I shall be letting you know! Maybe you can utilise your staff discount
. Thanks again.
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">Mark

·
Registered
655 Posts
How much!!! It seems an awful lot when the European brochure says 99Euro for the pair. Even on a MINI they are only £90. Some how I think VW are a little greedy for something like the up! and not many will fork out that much.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ouch! thats so much money! i think i wont be investing in any...

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
maybe they will come down in price eventually when they realise people wont buy them for that amount

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi I got my up from Aylesbury on the 10th of April. Love the car and I will say the customer
Service is very good, have been coming there for a while now, as I have a touran too. Enjoy the up!!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Can you order direct from Germany and if so how?
We get ripped off for everything over here (rant rant rant!!!)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts