1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Where is the party . The car is bigger than my A1Audi lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just to add some completely irreverent Banter, the rear right seems to contain at least 3 packs of " French Jam Tarts " You could have got 6 bottles of Whiskey in there!...And 8 jars of Lemon Curd above!!! Come on!

And before you all start to berate me about French Tarts...enough said...I do have the T Shirt somewhere.

Live and Laugh

Go well.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I make the same journey, but the other way around. Tesco Folkestone for Doritos, Mighty White, fresh milk, Aero bars... But I cheat and take my other vehicle

·
Registered
106 Posts
As I'm living/driving in Denmark, I often go to Germany to buy liquor and soda and such.
I've proven that the Up can easily carry 22 cases of soda/beer in the behind without it even being noticable on the suspension!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
That is a lot of gut-rot! is it much cheaper in germany?

·
Registered
172 Posts
yes it´s alot cheap, i live 170km from the border,and it´s cheaper to go shopping for all the goods you need one´s a week, that´s every thing meat, potato´s, soap.the soda´s is 3 cases for around 130kr in germany, one is 80-90 in denmark
my parent´s shop alot herehttp://www.cittimarkt.de/die_maerkte/flensburg.html
the meat and potato´s there are miles better then in denmark
regards
RIX

·
Registered
95 Posts
I went to Copenhagen on a business trip a couple of years ago and a Mars Bar was 480kr in the airport vending machine. It was just over 100kr to the pound so that over £4 for a Mars Bar

1 - 16 of 16 Posts