Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've collected my up!(move up, 75bhp, M&M, white)last Friday and i have to say that i am more excited and more surprised than i thought. Every day i discover something new, which even the dealer didn't knew and expected to have (like the lights sensor). The M&M is a great tool and i recommend to everyone who hasn't collect their own, to buy it because in my opinion is PERFECT and in a very good price for what it does (only a new bluetooth car kit in a golf with the monitor already fixed cost 1000 Euros!!!). The driving sense is outstanding for this size of car. Even with 130 km/h you feel like been in a bigger car (i wanted to go more but the dealer told me not to exceed3500rpm). But the best of all i think is the steering wheel!!! Just amazing!!! Soft at the parking time
and heavy enough on the highway!!!.
And just to mention some disadvantages: a)the only one switch at the driving seat forthe frontelectric windows

b)the non electric side mirrors

c)and also i would like some light at the trank

But for the most part just
VW!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that's realy good!!! It workswith batteries?!!?!?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Ikea do similar 3 led lights, stick on and about £1 Very Useful for the trunk/boot

·
Registered
386 Posts
kyrkon_gr said:
Oh that's realy good!!! It workswith batteries?!!?!?

Yes they do and they have a motion sensor and a daylight sensor!!! Perfect for the job (I suppose haha)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Ikea do similar 3 led lights, stick on and about £1 Very Useful for the trunk/boot

I think these come with a switch or am I mistaken because the other ones have both motion and daylight sensors.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the ideas guys!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Ikea ones have a switch...cheap and cheerful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts