Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I work at a VW dealer in Denmark, with spareparts and accessories.
I have had my car for about 2 month now.

So far not much have been done to it, but there will be. Took a couple of pictures, but the weather was not that good. Its an move up, 75 hk.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Is that a tow bar in the last pic? What do you tow with it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its a tow bar, your only allowed to use it for bicycles, but it has no problem towing my little trailer

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha looks great though! I love the colour!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Ronse1978 said:
Yes its a tow bar, your only allowed to use it for bicycles

More info (and close-up pictures) please..!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
looks so different in other colours but i like

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The tow bar, was made by a company in the same city where i work. They borrowed one of our up! demo cars, too measure and so, that they could produce the tow bar. Here is a link, too there european website, you could try write them, and ask them for price and so, too your country. I will take some pictures, when i have the time.

http://www.gdwtowbars.com

The alloys on my car is 16" Mak Score, and fitted with 185/50/16 Continental tyres.

Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ronse1978 said:
The tow bar, was made by a company in the same city where i work. They borrowed one of our up! demo cars, too measure and so, that they could produce the tow bar. Here is a link, too there european website, you could try write them, and ask them for price and so, too your country. I will take some pictures, when i have the time.

http://www.gdwtowbars.com
Hi Ronse1978,

Really like the look of your towbar so I emailed the company (twice) but haven't received a reply. Shame because if the price was right a few people on here might want one.

Did you have to have the bodywork altered in any way? Is the towbar detachable?

More photos would be appreciated.

Cheers

SC

·
Registered
811 Posts
The car looks great in that colour and I'm loving those wheels.

I've not seen many metallic Ups around, presumably because of the extra cost but they look great in the pictures.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm with you on that AB, I think I'll go for a grey high up 5 door next time round. Standard alloys good enough for me though.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Although some of the aftermarket wheels look great, being pretty old I can't be bothered to change them. Plus I have far too many other things to spend my money on so like you, I will keep mine standard.

It is always good to see what others are doing though and there are some great looking cars on here, this is one of them.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts