Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is still a rumour yet ...

But the last up!dates were in April/May 2014 (black roof linings, sports packs) and
there MIGHT be an up!date in November?!

The info I got is for the Citigo but it might also be on the up! from November on???

- Savety Belt 40 mm deeper???
Especially 5 door owners reported about problems with savety belts position at the neck.

- Double electric window lift (L/R) at driver side!!!
I think this is the thing most up!/Mii/Citigo owners want to have - and it is already available in Brasil.

As I wrote: It is still a rumour yet - but it seems plausible to me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I so hope your right about the window switches. Id buy the part and wire it inEdited by: spcvw

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I now read that up!dates will be made from production week CW45 on???
Maybe December up!s will have two buttons?

Imported parts are already available - but after this up!date, it is much easyer to buy the parts from your local dealer (or if you have the money, retrofit it by VW during a service) ...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The L/R electric window switch in the driver's door is 99% sure now!
Comes with cars built from CW45 on (or earlyer???).
If you order an indivisually built up! now (non-stock), it will have the two buttons.

You can't see it in the UK config but Germany (and other contries) have a different config system.
Configuring the high up! now, shows two buttons in the driver's door. Before, there was only one button.

Edited by: Cadfael

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
It will be interesting to know how many owners who thought it was a serious fault not to be able to open the passenger window from the drivers door will be ordering a new car !

·
Registered
72 Posts
Steering wheel controls are about the only glaring ommission left for the triplets now and it is an ommission; most city and supermini cars have a sound pack with steering wheel controls but that is absent on the UP!
Might have to wait for a refresh which brings a central LCD panel first though.

I'd gladly loose the CD drive for steering wheel controls. The twingo doesn't have a CD drive anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts