Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, only have the basic take up, bought as a commuter car for up and down the motorways, however although only 60bhp it's surprisingly agile and very nippy. The 0-60 time is far quicker than 14.4 seconds also.
Only had the car for a little under two weeks and already getting attached to it. However wish I bought the maps and more, can u buy this aftermarket.?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Congrats and enjoy! The maps and more unit is good. It's a pity vw don't put the prep in as the skoda and seat are just plug and play. Best of luck :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
I only have a Take up! but with the comfort pack and Maps&More. I have been very impressed with its abilities. Like you bought as a commuter car to replace my 50cc Scooter whilst my wife lives it up in my BMW!

Ended using it quite a bit at weekends to get around in, so much so that I may change it for a 5 door High up! in Set/Oct.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent I got me on a two year lease, 16k per annul and less than 120.00 PCM all in including insurance. Also drive and own a xc70 very thirsty diesel, however my up has today covered 1000 miles in two weeks and only cost me £75 in fuel opposed to £200 for my xc70, needless to say the xc70 only now gets used at weekends or when I need a bigger car.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've got a a Take Up and love it. I agree that it feels incredibly nippy for 60bhp and actually like the simplicity of the car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couldn't agree more and four 6 footers can easily fit in

1 - 7 of 7 Posts