Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm just wondering if this is a fault with just my up or everyone? basically just above the rear wheel in the wheel arch it seems there is some plastic trim missing? inside the rear bumper is where it seems to be missing.

Anyway the problem is whenI'mdriving, especially in the rain I can hear loads of stones and water hitting the inside of the wheel arch, I know it sounds like a minor problem but sometimes its so loud I cant even hear my music :( it sounds like its doing damageespecially when its a big stone its sounds like someone is throwing a stone at my precious up :( has anyone else found this?

Ill upload some pics later

·
Registered
58 Posts
Keeping production costs down the Up! doesn't come with plastic wheel arech liners...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well that sucks :( its the only thing i can find wrong with up.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
sorry to be annoying, but this is another post that has already been talked about in a post which popped up in the last couple of days, you need to double check people havent already posted about things before posting a new topic.

but i agree, its annoying, maybe mudflaps would stop the problem

·
Registered
315 Posts
willowaz said:
sorry to be annoying, but this is another post that has already been talked about in a post which popped up in the last couple of days, you need to double check people havent already posted about things before posting a new topic.

Not really the end of the world though. That's how forums are. Most of the 'I've just ordered mine' threads are repeats surely?

Edited by: VWXYZ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts