Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone speaking French can join : http://www.forum-up.fr/
Of course I stay here, because it's a pleasure to read all of you and i make the dream that it could improve my English

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
unfortunatly, I dont speak french well enough to join, otherwise I would.

and we welcome you to stay here, your english is already very good, I hope you find it useful to improve your english too!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yes, I agree with willowaz. You have very good English (far superior to my French which is practically non-existent) and it's always a pleasure to talk to our European friends.

I always feel quite ashamed when I see how well you speak and write our language whilst so many of us can't be bothered to learn even one other language (and in some cases, not even a decent command of our own).

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
This is quite true. We are one of the worst countries for expecting everyone else to speak our language, even when we are in their country.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Merci à vous tous mes amis "Up" !

PS : This was your first French lesson...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Vous êtes bienvenu c'est adorable de vous avoir ici, aussi je suis tricher, j'ai utilisé une page traducteur du pour faire!

·
Registered
727 Posts
filparis15 said:
Anyone speaking French can join : http://www.forum-up.fr/
Of course I stay here, because it's a pleasure to read all of you and i make the dream that it could improve my English

我想å�ƒåŠ å¨æ³•å‹çš„論壇,但ä¸�幸的是,我無法寫法語ã‚

(translation)
Edited by: vwild1

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
vwild.... neither can I.

filparis.... I believe you said 'thank you from all my "up" friends'?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
6...wow! I struggle with 1

·
Registered
619 Posts
Six languages - amazing! I've been trying to 'pick up' French via the Coffee Break French podcast. I just copy it to either my phone or SD card and play it through Maps & More. It is quite a good way to spend your journey to and from work.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Good idea! Hearing the language (once you've had some grammar lessons) is the best way to absorb it. Going to spend some time in the country is good, and going out with someone local is best.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just enrolled on a learn direct course for French. It's been quite a few few years since my school girl French was given an outing!
Edited by: Collas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts