Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I've had my White up! for two weeks now and I'm very happy with it!

I took a giant leap and change from Passat to up!

Some mods been done already ( I removed the up! and bluemotion padges from the rear end)

and I have planned a few mods more (suspencion, wheels, audio update etc...) Will post them in time

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum. Really glad you're enjoying your new up! and looking forward to seeing some pics of any modifications you do.

·
294 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site

Interested in the mods you have planned so please keep us all updated!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome!! :)

sounds like you are already having fun with you up! cant wait to hear more about it, and maybe see soem pictures too?

·
Registered
94 Posts
JUST LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOUR CARPET!!
Just kidding, looking good. Liking the de-badged back, looks smooth, clean,
........and giving me ideas!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
lol! i noticed the carpet too!! it does look pretty good without the badges... not sure i want to tho

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
very good point, just shows your lovely up is well used and loved :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just removed VW-padge and rear wiper from my up!. I did put a glass grommet to the hole that was left from the wiper. Will post some pics as soon as I could wash it (when the weather gets better. It's been raining whole week **** it).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looking good!

I like the clean rear without the stickers, however I'm also quite proud of the BlueMotion badge on mine, (or will be when the car is delivered!)

Decisions!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I was thinking of debadgeing the rear looks more classy! How did you find the removing? Does it come off easily in one piece ?Any tips?

I'm thinking of putting the up logo on to the dash pad towards passenger side.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did use a fishing line to cut the adhesive. Badges came out very easy. Then I removed most of the adhesive remainings with a sharp blade and the rest with xylene.

My up!s bum looks very smooth now without any badges nor wiper

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
i agree it looks very clean and smooth, but i actually dont like it with everything removed, sorry!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts