Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale, Forge intake kit for VW UP GTI. I purchased this 6 weeks ago, I've driven approx 400miles with this fitted to my car. The pipe work is black, not red or blue. I paid £260 for it but would sell for £150. I'm located in Dorking, Surrey. Phil. 07534654596. Or message me on here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
For sale, Forge intake kit for VW UP GTI. I purchased this 6 weeks ago, I've driven approx 400miles with this fitted to my car. The pipe work is black, not red or blue. I paid £260 for it but would sell for £150. I'm located in Dorking, Surrey. Phil. 07534654596. Or message me on here.
Hello how comes you are selling so soon? Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, opportunity has come up to purchase Golf GTI that's all, trading in my Up and so I'm removing any aftermarket items.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Any pics ? Can you post to East Anglia ? Very interested

·
Registered
51 Posts
Bought the item from Rav on 12th June and was never received. I see it's now been relisted today on eBay 😳

·
Registered
826 Posts
This one ?

·
Registered
51 Posts
This one ?
Yep bought it from him via eBay and never received. Couldn't provide proof of postage and once I'd set up a PayPal Dispute he refunded the money

·
Registered
614 Posts
Looks like the seller is a wan..r. I despair, and have given up with eBay. I sold a phone to someone who then decided he wanted it cheaper than he agreed to buy it for, he stated he would not pay unless I reduced the price. I refused, and he left me negative feedback!! Non payer, and I get the negative feedback.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like the seller is a wan..r. I despair, and have given up with eBay. I sold a phone to someone who then decided he wanted it cheaper than he agreed to buy it for, he stated he would not pay unless I reduced the price. I refused, and he left me negative feedback!! Non payer, and I get the negative feedback.
You wouldn't expect it from a fellow Club member. Seemed a nice bloke at the start then when I pressed for delivery dates I just got excuses.

Certainly jokers out there on eBay. In your case I'd report the buyer screen shoting the conversation to eBay and they will take away the negative feedback 🤞

·
Registered
614 Posts
You wouldn't expect it from a fellow Club member. Seemed a nice bloke at the start then when I pressed for delivery dates I just got excuses.

Certainly jokers out there on eBay. In your case I'd report the buyer screen shoting the conversation to eBay and they will take away the negative feedback 🤞
Life for me is too short, and the person was just a buyer, so I moved on. But if a seller is taking the piss, then a negative feedback is what is required to save other people from being screwed. But I would contact seller beforehand for a response before leaving feedback.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Life for me is too short, and the person was just a buyer, so I moved on. But if a seller is taking the piss, then a negative feedback is what is required to save other people from being screwed. But I would contact seller beforehand for a response before leaving feedback.
I think because they have refunded, it won't let you leave negative feedback. Have reported the new listing to eBay

1 - 20 of 31 Posts