Up Owners Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Unfortunately the proposed buyer started sending me abusive messages, there was a delay in the sending of the item, which I sorted however no one should put up with abusive messages that is why item was returned to me and a refund sorted.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a potential buyer, I wont be dealing with people like you thankyou.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Unfortunately the proposed buyer started sending me abusive messages, there was a delay in the sending of the item, which I sorted however no one should put up with abusive messages that is why item was returned to me and a refund sorted.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Please provide me evidence of these abusive messages lol. Chased you up on 24th June as just getting excuses. Setting up a PayPal dispute to cover myself isn't abusive 🙈

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hmmm you seem to have deleted alot of your abusive messages strange that.
Mate you are priceless 🙈

If any moderator wants to see the conversations I'll gladly send them over

Said you sent it via 2nd class then some how managed to call it back so late in the day is laughable.

If you wanted more money for it you should have not accepted my offer (See the new listing had a Reserve of £120 🤔)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
You said you no longer wanted the item, I've now had it returned to me and yes It will go back up for sale and will be sold to a someone who doesn't send a abusive messages. Thankyou. End of conversation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't tell me I cancelled the item in a dream.

Thinks it's best your blocked from this site. Wouldn't expect it from someone who works for VW as well

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You got a full refund on the item. I suggest rather than hound people with abusive messages all day that you buy the kit from Forge themselves.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only after setting up a PayPal dispute. COVID 19 would have gone by the time I got my money or Induction kit otherwise 🙈

21 - 31 of 31 Posts