Up Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've just put down a deposit on a second hand Up GTI after spending ages trying to find one in the South East that was the spec I was after or even one to test drive.

It certainly was fun to drive and I look forward to being part of the community.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It's a 5 door in tungsten silver with black roof, beats audio (wasn't fussed about this), cruise and park, light and sight packs, plus climate control.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Had my Gti for two weeks now and love it, bring real fun back to driving in an economical practical package

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am jealous - have to wait until 31st March (I think) for my new GTI to arrive - hopefully winter will be behind us by then. White 5dr with cruise/park and seat hight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After talking to the dealer during the week, I decided not to go for the second hand GTI and instead managed to get a good deal on a new one. It's the same spec, less the Beats audio, and currently have a delivery date of 31st March, same as OhNoCoco.

·
Registered
19 Posts
After talking to the dealer during the week, I decided not to go for the second hand GTI and instead managed to get a good deal on a new one. It's the same spec, less the Beats audio, and currently have a delivery date of 31st March, same as OhNoCoco.
😂Nice - no doubt no more expensive than used!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
😂Nice - no doubt no more expensive than used!
Exactly. When we looked into it and got a quote from carwow, we were really surprised.
Luckily my wife is a really good negotiator and got our local dealer to match the quote.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts