Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
light blue up!! some by ford garage parked up, on by the tip, one in sainsburys and mine reflecting in my building window!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
listerboy said:
light blue up!! some by ford garage parked up, on by the tip, one in sainsburys and mine reflecting in my building window!!!!
I suspect you have seen me, I've driven to the tip loads of times, to empty rubble and weeds, and also Sainsburys often. I'll look out for you, I can't recall a light blue, although I might mistake it for white. I would like to see one. Where did you buy yours? Basingstoke, or Farnham?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got it a week ago .... from peter cooper in hedge end.. it was in stock and got it in 5 days from seeing it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
listerboy said:
got it a week ago .... from peter cooper in hedge end.. it was in stock and got it in 5 days from seeing it.
Aha! I went to them, they are near B&Q I think. But they only had a silver TakeUP and a white BM MoveUp for immediate purchase.

I saw two today, near Alton, both with almost identical registrations, RO12JU[?] where the last digit differed. One (white) had advertising markings on the side, you must have seen it too, as I've seen it loads of times. The other was red.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts