·
Registered
251 Posts
They seem to have jacked-up suspension and 'smaller' 16" wheels

Edited by: UpMan

·
Registered
309 Posts
What have they done to the tailgate, eurrghh!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
and they have added:

- USB socket in radio
- passenger side window regulator in driver doors
- turn signal insidemirrors

Edited by: b82ry

·
Registered
52 Posts
I wonder why Brazil gets the much mentioned dual window switches, whilst Europe apparently don't need them! Maybe the Germans don't think drivers in Europe ever have to lower the passenger window to help a by-stander or pay at a peage in France from a "right hooker"!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I wonder if the double window switch has a part number?....Cogs whirring re mod!

·
Registered
583 Posts
UpMan said:
They seem to have jacked-up suspension and 'smaller' 16" wheels 
Taller tyres and no suspension drop, IIRC.

It seems to ride about as high as mine, with 185/60R15 tyres instead of 185/55R15

·
Registered
252 Posts
That definitely looks to have raised suspension.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hate the tailgate, love the indicators built into the wing mirrors.

Also quite like the red centre caps on the alloys, but only on a car with matching colours (would look very odd on my silver up).

Agree with all the above re: duel window control. Funny how cars can be so different depending on the market they're aiming for. Really makes you wonder why VW thought the up should be so different for the Brazilian consumer (no surprise there's no heated seats, lol).Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

·
Registered
176 Posts
Is that a Citigo with a VW badge on it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
The back-end looks so much nicer than the usual Up! - the glass tailgate is precisely why I bought a Citigo rather than an Up! I previously had a Peugeot 107 and an Aygo and saw the glass tailgate as cheap and nasty.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Now it all makes sense Obversely not making enough cars with that set up why carnet we have that set up and sell our set up in Australia now that makes sense don't you think I could go on safari in my little up with a electric back window like that
Definitely a lovely car
phill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts