Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

<rant> I've been trying for a few days to register on here, but for some reason the username I always use on VW forums was causing it to get rejected, I contacted admin but...
</rant>

Anyway I'm here now, and it's all very exciting. My Take UP! is on it's way, it's was already built when I bought it so no built in options, it's as basic as they come (save for a set of mats and a full set of mud flaps to be fitted by the dealer)

Plans include, a set of Upsilon alloys after winter, and a sound upgrade (just read Stainless's upgrade thread, marvellous
) Possibly a set of coilovers if this doesn't void my warrant.

I'm VW through and through, I'm currently building a Volksrod pick-up from a '71 Beetle (have a nosy herehttp://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=921289]), restoring a '67 Splitscreen Devon Camper, and looking after my parent's '71 Danbury Baywindow Camper & '88 3.0 944S

I looking forward to sharing my journey UP!ward,

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the warm welcome

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
All members are still asleep in the living room, due to excess indulgence of Turkey, sprouts and mince pies ;o)
Welcome.. 8o)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My word, just looked at the beetle! I get nervous if I have to change a light bulb in my car.. Lol

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the forum Silverado It may not look like it but they are a friendly lot on here and like me they will no doubt enjoy seeing all your pics on your new UP when you modify it.

Happy New Year

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys

Rednaxela said:
My word, just looked at the beetle! I get nervous if I have to change a light bulb in my car.. Lol
Just waiting for the better weather to get back at it
but if you want to see some of my previous work, have a look at thishttp://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=436727over 1400 pictures to go at!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Collect my UP! on Tuesday, then the search starts for the lows and tunes

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've had my car a week, and I love it
...needs a wash now but it's raining...again

·
Registered
309 Posts
Glad you like your up!

For a second when I saw your screen name I thought you might be a Silver 'rado owner, never mind it's good to see another VW nut

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha, I couldn't use my usual username, it wouldn't let me register with it for some reason...I'm Moler on all other VW forums. Came up with Silverado 'cos my initials are AG, and I'm Adrian
no Corrado, sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts