Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!! Just wondering about the white Key cover.. Getting abit obsessed with things to match my white up.. It says you have to glue to key cover on?! Has anyone got one? I'm abit worried about ruining the actual key

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi! Yes, I've got one and I'm really pleased with it :) When they say you have to glue it on, it's not as bad as it sounds, it has a sticky layer attached to the white key cover part, which you take off the tape and stick to your key, there are two parts that fit perfectly together and I read somewhere that it doesn't damage your key! I don't think it would, the sticky backing is very thin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks melody, I think I will get one then. Did u get 2 of the remote keys with your car? The guy I brought it from was going to find out but he hasn't!

·
Registered
208 Posts
We only got one remote key, we didn't like to ask for a second as we had such a good deal on the car, good luck in getting two, I know some people have when they have asked

·
Registered
208 Posts
White blue motion move up! With drivers assistance pack, winter pack, alloy wheels and maps and more. Black carpets with pink edging, key cover!!, I bought some up! Stickers for the sides which I put on yesterday, then took off last night as I didn't like them! VW tax disc with pink crystals on badge, pink cover for back seat for dog, some lovely up! Sills from eBay, momo seat belt pads in two tone grey (it's like the generation game trying to remember LOL) and most recently some custom fitted leatherette seat covers, which my husband is in the process of fitting! I will start a new thread under modifications (seat covers) when he's finished fitting them, the front ones look great not like covers at all! My next want is to have the back windows tinted
You can see my car under Daisy in the Forest a previous thread. Have you got your car yet and what model is it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow pics look great! I'm always looking on the Internet for things to match my car! I've gone for a candy white high up with sound pack, all black inside with leatherette seats. I don't get it until September though :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts