Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched a video review of the VW Up on Youtube and the lad in the review stated that it came with an SD Card with "Up" music loaded..such as Never goenna Give You Up, The Only Way is Up etc...I haven t seen this mentioned anywhere else and when I asked my dealer she looked at me blankly. Any owners confirm if this is the case?

Thanks

G

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm sure I remember this being mentioned on one of the Irish video reviews of the up! - but not sure I'd want most of the tunes that mentioned.....

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think it was something supplied to journalists reviewing an upEdited by: bazves

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've just asked in another thread, but I will ask again in this one "Can anyone tell me in simple language how to get my iTunes songs on to a mini-SD card please?" (I have tried a few times and given up a few times, so I need an "Idiot's Guide" to enable me to do it. Thanks in advance.

I have an idea I have seen instructions somewhere in one of these forums but can't find it.

I have a play list ready to transfer and I have my card in an adapter, but when I try to transfer the tunes I get a message telling me I have, what I assume is, an "In and Out" problem...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bingalau said:
I've just asked in another thread, but I will ask again in this one "Can anyone tell me in simple language how to get my iTunes songs on to a mini-SD card please?" (I have tried a few times and given up a few times, so I need an "Idiot's Guide" to enable me to do it. Thanks in advance. 

I have an idea I have seen instructions somewhere in one of these forums but can't find it.

I have a play list ready to transfer and I have my card in an adapter, but when I try to transfer the tunes I get a message telling me I have, what I assume is, an "In and Out" problem...   
Is the music bought from itunes or is it ripped from cd or downloaded in mp3 format? I shall have a look.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Lovejimbo posted some very clear instructions some time ago. Maybe you could search his user name and find the post that way.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm an Itunes phobe. I'm looking forward to flac music.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts