Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had a Take Up in white since March and it has been an excellent car. It was bought as a second car but has gradually become used more than our 'main' car, a Ford Focus. It does everything we want, it is great to drive, does 50mpg, fits our 6' teenage son in the back and is generally a better car than the Focus.

We've decided to replace the Focus with Up No. 2 and ordered a 5 door High Up in light blue which should be with us any day - we can't wait!

Anyone else out there with more than 1 Up?

Edited by: Allybasher

·
Registered
587 Posts
It is amazing how much the up! can do, we use it quite often over the Leon, although if travelling a long distance fully loaded find the extra performance and space useful. But is atestamentto how good the car is that it is better than the average hatch.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Focus is a 1.6tdci and doesn't really seem that much quicker than the Up. The main difference is boot space and we very seldom carry a lot of stuff. Also the Up is much more fun to drive.

·
Registered
88 Posts
welcome to the club of 2 up!
I have 2 up and iam very happy with this decision. This car gives you alot and ask a few.
The No1 is 3dr with 75ps and No2 5dr with 60ps. Both wonderful i love them everyday.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My High Up is at the dealer and I am going in tomorrow to sign the finance paperwork. I should get it midweek. I am very excited, I've bought 2 club stickers and am hoping they come quickly so I can get them on both cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts