Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have had a Citroen (sh*troen) for 2 and a half years, it's going back tommorow and I'm getting my new up! which I ordered in march , on thursday! I can't wait! It's a black High Up! with a white gloss dash, and sound pack and of course the white Up! key cover! I'm really looking forward to it! I will post pictures up! (ha) on Thursday!

Rage & Love
Benny xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome. I beat you by one day, I get mine tomorrow. Be nice to see a black with white dash, think that will be the first one like it I will have seen
Very original

Mines a boring Up black with black dash Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's not boring, I was going for the up! black but I personally wasn't too keen on the alloys, but that's just me! Im really excited hah! xxx

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome to the forum Benny and congratulations on getting your up! this week. I got mine yesterday and already I thinks he's just awesome.

Can't wait to see your pics too, I don't think I've seen any of a black with a white dash, that's pretty unusual.

Hope you have good weather too. It was glorious here in Leeds yesterday evening, the perfect weather for picking up a brand new car and testing out the sunroof.

Looking forward to hearing how much you love your new addition, have a great day on Thursday.

Counting down the hours now bugbabe, less than 23 to go

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm not too keen on the blacks alloys either, I prefer the triangular ones or the multispoke ones (not sure what they're called, sorry, not very technical). I will live with them for a while and see if they grow on me.

Clowesa, just checking I can still access my Navigon account, ready for updating my M&M tomorrow

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the weather up in Scotland is lovely aswell! I hope it stays the same on Thursday for picking up 'izzy' the Up!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome to the forum!

itll be excellent to see the white dash with the black, so make sure lots of pictures please :) we do love to see the pictures :)

tell us all about your experience, how has your dealer been? and tell us how the collection goes? and then what you think of your new purchase whn you get her too...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts