Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.First a thank you to all of you on this forum for your inputs.Ithas been very interesting reading all of your comments.We ordered our Up on 14th January with estimated delivery end of March. Dealer has now told us build week 8 ( next week ) and will then take about 4 weeks to reach them, so end of March seems on track at the moment.We are getting a Take Up 5 door in red with maps and more,spare wheel,3 year service plan and Auto Glym lifeshine.Apart from 2 kit cars I built back in the 1980,s this will be our first brand new car, so I am feeling very much like a kid waiting for Christmas day.
Well that is about all for now.Thanks and go well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi and welcome. I am sure you will be pleased with your car when it arrives. It is a good idea to quiz your dealer about what they have done during the PDI (eg light alignment check, rattles etc). From reading some of the posts it appears some of the problems described could have been avoided by a good PDI. Have fun.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Beevee. Thanks for your welcome.Dealer rang today to confirm our Up is being built this week and from now on he will update us weekly. they also said that they are expecting delivery 1st or 2nd week in March rather than end of March and would this be ok with us! of course I said No!Go well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Good news. Not long now then. I am so pleased with my car and really enjoy driving it. I hope you have as much fun as me.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I,m sure I will be pleased. On our test drive of the demonstrator was so good that we nearly ranout of petrol!The salesman who was sitting in the back said" I think we better head back.....don,t you Sir".

Go well.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All,Our Vw tracker has now changed to"In transit".
Not long now then!Hope the guy driving the "Transit" is careful.

Go well.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Night Owl. Sounds like you are on track for a mid March delivery. Hold on in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts