Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just learned today when I contacted the dealer that I wont be picking up my new Up next week.

Apparantly VW postponed the build from week 25 to 35 without telling and the dealer didnt check.

So its gonna be an autumn one for me. Annoying since I ordered mid March

Its a Black Move Up, with Air Con and country pack

·
Registered
956 Posts
Oh, how depressing for you sparvath, an extra 10 weeks!! That's a heck of a long delay and I really feel for you. I know how I felt when mine was put back by just one week and no-one told me so I can only imagine how you must feel having to wait another 10!

I hope you gave your dealer a good telling off for not keeping you informed

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
SHOCKER!!....I hope there is a bloody good reason and that VW dk will compensate you.

sad!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
That's a step too far! Can't they get you one from the dealer network as a favour, to compensate? I know they must be like hen's teeth, though.

·
Registered
423 Posts
A week or two delay would be bad enough.....ten is disgraceful! Think you deserve an explanation for the postponement.

·
Registered
214 Posts
If you ask them to check out the dealer network they will find you one. If not I would threaten to cancel and demand a refund or at least a nice big discount.

·
Registered
215 Posts
sparvath said:
Just learned today when I contacted the dealer that I wont be picking up my new Up next week.

Apparantly VW postponed the build from week 25 to 35 without telling and the dealer didnt check.

is it all builds ??? oh no my order was cocked up and i am now waiting for a up to come late Aug but not sure now ??? GGrrrr

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hopefully it will come on time this time!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
i asked about this delay people on about , he said mine in locked build so wont affect it PHEW !!!this what he said

' Hi Carol
I have just checked and you car should arrive with us late August.
I have been told yours is locked in to build so this will not change.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I should coco!

·
Registered
99 Posts
sparvath said:

I know that feeling :,-( I was moved too and they tolled me Friday in my "official" build week 27. Now I get mine after my summer vacation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts