Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since our trip to Berlin the up! has gained 1200 miles and we are loving it. Mandy's confidence is increasing as being a new driverin Aberdeencan bechallenging as a city to drive around in, the rural areas are much more forgiving and drivers give the required time to those in front etc.
I have not been posting as we decided to bite the bullet whilst on holiday and refurbish the flat, totally. My old skills as an Architect and Interior Designer are being used to the full and it makes me realise how much I appreciated my training whilst I do not really miss the profession as the rewards in the public sector are very different.

My SD Card must be on the blink for the Maps & More - I bought a 16GB Sandisk Class 4 from ebay and I think it's a cheap copy. Looking at other posts, I bought one direct from Amazon as a replacement to try. No matter how much I play around with the existing card, it will not take more than 20 songs, albeit it will accept the file structure. Seems goosed to me or just a cheap copy.

I posted 200 pics on my facebook page of Berlin, I really enjoyed photography as it was my hobby years ago. Amazing results from a cheapo Sony found in the drawer as my Nikon gear was, how shall we say, 'lost' when I spilt up from my last partner.

Life is good, busy, full of up! and I am in the local paper tonight because of the lifestyle changes we have made, this was relevant to my line of work and the sustainability aspects of personal choice.

Edited by: 911sse

·
Registered
179 Posts
make sure you format your card first, 911sse. Sometimes this can make a difference. I use fairly hefty capacity cards in my cameras and RoadHawk cam and they all get formatted on the laptop at regular intervals.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Had the same probs with a cheapo card, bought a genuine 32gig Sandusky and all has been fine

Buy cheap, buy twice ( I will learn!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts