Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was lucky and got my UP! 3 months ago today and still love it. Gets me 68-73mpg going to work. I also past the 3000 miles mark today!

Goes so well on the motorway, it doesn't feel like a small car to me until I park it!

VW have agreed to give me a second remote key, but not turned up yet!

So far so good!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great :)

·
Registered
956 Posts
That's great news Foot55, and excellent mpg too. It's nice to hear of someone who's had their car for a few months, not had any issues and loving it as much as ever

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Excellent, My wait is killing me!

my daily commute is about 30 miles, 26 of which is on fast A roads or Motorway so I'm hoping for mid 60's mpg too.....somewhat better than the 27 ish my current car gets (and with 20-25K a year that is a massive ££££ saving)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Foot55 said:
Well I was lucky and got my UP! 3 months ago today and still love it. Gets me 68-73mpg going to work. I also past the 3000 miles mark today!

Goes so well on the motorway, it doesn't feel like a small car to me until I park it!

VW have agreed to give me a second remote key, but not turned up yet!

So far so good!!
I agree about the size! When you get out you wonder where the rest of the car has gone! Perhaps they should have called it the VW Tardis

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've only had mine 3 weeks but still lovin her.... Can't wait for tomorrow so I can get out to wash her...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts