Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW Bury took delivery of a red Take UP! today. One of my "spies" saw it coming off the low loader so I gave it a few hours and went round for a look.
To say I was impressed is an understatement!
I won't go into detail as I don't want to spoil it for you lot but Im really looking forward to getting into mine now and my worries have been blown out of the water..
Roll on week 12!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered my High Up! from VW Bury last Saturday. I am not sure if I want to see one before I get mine in a couple of weeks. Although I suspect a lack of discipline will mean I get over there today for a nosey!

It is good to hear that people who are seeing them 'in the flesh' are impressed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah cool, they've got a high up in white due in 3 weeks I was told.. Get over there and have a look today!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just been to see the Up! with my 2.5 year old. I was very impressed and so was he.

The white High Up might be mine!

The wait continues.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just seen the high up in red, with red and Cornish dash. All I can say is AMAZING !!!!!!!!! This is what I am getting really well built I can't wait tll I get mine

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The white High UP arrived today at Bury, my unit is around the corner from the dealership and it went past on the back of a wagon earlier on..
guichard - you're Si's neighbour aren't you, I ordered mine from him too as he's a good friend of mine from school.
I think the white UP is for the sales managers wife? might be wrong though, fingers crossed its yours!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do not think the white Up is mine as Simon said my UP was being built this week so should be delivered in a couple of weeks. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Woulddefinitelyrecommend VW Bury. They have been the model dealer so far.

Hope yours arrives soon.

Rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts