Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local VW salesman called on Friday (20th April) to say that my car had been delivered to the dealers - I was a bit stunned to say the least since he had originally quoted a twelve week delivery time. I'm not complaining though and collect the car on Saturday 28th.

Ordered Up! White on March 31st

Delvered to dealer on April 20th

Collect from dealer on April 28th

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks - I hope to take some pictures when I get my paws on it at the weekend. I was on a recce of the dealership yesterday but could not see any sign of my car. I did see a white coloured Up! across the road, in their storage area, but could not get close enough to tell what model it was. Anyway, this is going to be a long week...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi luckyjimmy
Think it'll be the longest week ever for you!

That was a quick delivery... ordered my white on Sunday, and was told to expect it in July.

Was yours a factory order or have they managed to get you one from group stock?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was originally quoted twelve weeks for delivery also P90KHL, arriving in June/July.

However, I believe my car had already been builtor ordered by the Ingram's, my local VW dealer. The saleman said it was a car 'that had already been allocated to them (Ingram's)'.

Anyway, I was delighted to be able to get my car so soon - I'm trying to keep next weekend free for jaunts here and there in my Up!.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Perfect, I hope I end Up! as lucky as you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts