Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question. Now that VW have stopped selling the up white I can't get the pricing off the website but can anyone tell me what the OTR price is for the remaining cars ?

Did the price go up in May as it did for the other models ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
811 Posts
It ought to be cheaper if it is a superceded model.

·
Registered
226 Posts

This shows the prices after the rise for the models, as taken from the price guide. Sorry it's not brilliant, but I'm on my phone and have limited options! I'll try to do something better later.

I don't know what the current prices will be, but I hope this helps.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

My local dealer is saying the price for the up-white went up in May and is now £11545 (even though the car I'm discussing buying arrived in his showroom before then
) . I rang another VW dealer who said the price didn't go up and is £11455 which I think is what it says on your screenshot skyhigh.

It's confusing seeing as VW aren't listing prices for the up-white on their website any more.

·
Registered
226 Posts
uppy said:
It's confusing seeing as VW aren't listing prices for the up-white on their website any more.
I've finally managed to upload the old price guide that said the prices for the up! White and Black models. You can now find it here: www.tinyurl.com/bndhhom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts