Well after a delay in geting the car here is some pictures

at the dealer

Sunroof this is great and big

Seats are great worth the Money

sunroof inside

inside view

inside again

seats

This car is fab Sound pack is fantastic worth the money.Seats and sunroof fab too.Well Please and had a lot of looks on the way home

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks great! Many happy miles

·
Registered
128 Posts
R1ch said:
Looks great. Same as the car I am waiting for (minus the sunroof and the seats). Congrats
Oh Deary Deary me...

Not only are VW shipping cars without the Navigon / m&m now due to thievesnickingthem en-route.. BUT.. R1ch's car is being shipped without Seats and Sunroof !!!

Presumably they now ALL get ordered when the car shell arrives at the dealership and you cannot collect it until it's fully assembled there ??

Dave

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks lovely! the seats/dash combo looks really great! congrats on finally recieving your lovely up!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi all, the car is great only 110 miles on it so far. Very nippy on the road and happy to sit at 70 mph and more !!!!. As it a UP! white the white alloy wheels looking grubby already !. Did'nt realise the there is no boot light in the boot. Maps and more is good and as i said the sound in the car with the sound pack is amazing.Get in great looks from people while driving.Thinking i be only one in my street with a up how wrong i was a a take up in candy white has also appeared in my street !!!!!

hazza55 (paul)

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
really someone else on your street now owns one? have you spoken to them?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi Paul. When you say the wheels looking grubby you mean dirty rather than damaged etc? I was and still not 100% sure about the painted alloys but liked everything else the up white comes with so opted to live with it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No i have not spoken to the other UP! driver but they might not know that i got UP! as it kept around the back of the house as i got a shared driverway with gates as family car is on front of the house.reguarding the alloys i mean yes dirty not damaged.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Stainless said:
R1ch said:
Looks great. Same as the car I am waiting for (minus the sunroof and the seats). Congrats
Oh Deary Deary me...

Not only are VW shipping cars without the Navigon / m&m now due to thievesnickingthem en-route.. BUT.. R1ch's car is being shipped without Seats and Sunroof !!!

Presumably they now ALL get ordered when the car shell arrives at the dealership and you cannot collect it until it's fully assembled there ??

Dave
Some people are the pits :| stealing the maps and more on route

1 - 20 of 24 Posts