Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked our up white up today and the dealer gave us £100 accessories voucher, said you might want to buy some mats or something, I said it comes with mats it's a white, in fact they should be special ones with white edging! He looked puzzled and said there's none in it but after 10 minutes of wandering back and forward from the valeting bay said 'found them, they were in the boot'

When we got in the car I noticed they are just plain black mats, no white edging or up logo, has my salesman just got the mats from their courtesy car, does anyone with a white have a photo of the 'white' mats?

ThanksEdited by: Ashy87

·
Registered
329 Posts
I don't think that is right. The very latest price list shows this under the up white:

"Carpet mats, front and rear, black with white edging"

·
Registered
553 Posts
This is one of the benefits of a forum like this !

Dealers CAN'T get away with fobbing you off with WRONG information.

You've also got to remember that the up! is new to them as well so they might not be exactly sure what does and does not come with various models but it should be easy for them to check if they are upto it!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I think we as a group know more than the dealers sometimes..

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am expecting special mats with my up! Black - anything else will not be accepted! Go slap your dealer in the chops with your plain mats until he brings you the posh ones!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
hi all, i post some pictures of the UP! white mats tomorrow.The dealer is pulling as fast one !

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I think I need to go back and put him straight. Thanks Paul, I'd appreciate those photos then I can prove to him what they should be like, although I'm pretty confident he knows those mats are from his courtesy car since he miraculously found them in the boot and the valeter said he hadn't seen any mats!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
dont go in automatically thinking he was trying to fob you off, give the dealer the benfit of the doubt first, like has been said before, maybe he genuinly doesnt know there should be special matts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts