75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just orded a newUP white with ---------:
panoramic sunroof,
sound pack ,
sensor pack,
Leather look upholstery,
assistance pack,

Should have it my end April beginning of May !
did want the sports suspension but that would have added an extra 12 weekson the order !!!!!

did test drive the TakeUP today also

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats, great choice (model I ordered :)) I ordered nearly 3 weeks ago and estimate delivery is beginning of May so looks good if you have this date.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks up fans !!!!! Yes am looking forward to getting my UP. The UP White was on show in Harlow's Harvey Centre today. My other half said the Leather Look seats looked great as did the dash. She saidthe carlooked better in White than it did in Black but of course that is her opinion. :)

Paul (hazza55)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just been called by the VW dealer to say that my UP White is in the UK. Should have it within a couple of weeks!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was a bit shocked to hear that the car was in uk but very very verypleased.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
must mean that one just happened to be pre built with your specific specifications (tongue twister) well done you! bet you cant wait for collect it, just think of us poor lot still waiting for ours to be built...

... welcome by the way :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
is it just me that is getting a bit fed up with....others getting their UP!'s after only ordering a week or two ago! and we are still waiting, well I haven't even got a build date.....

Still like the man say's "good things come to those who wait"....

Suppose if we'd ordered a "white" up! there would have been one knocking about!!

I'm sure we'll all be chuffed with our cars when we get them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
No. Ordered my up White towards the end of Feb. only just got a confirmed build week. Expecting ours beginning of May. Not sure why we have had to wait longer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like i was lucky as the car was in the "system to be built"with the options i wantedapart from the sports suspension whichwould added another 12 weeks !!! to the order.
Must admit that i been waiting for a call to say the car has been delayed !

UP WHITEwith panoramic sunroof,Leather look upholstery,sound pack ,sensor pack,assistance pack, on it's way !!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
M5 SUT said:
is it just me that is getting a bit fed up with....others getting their UP!'s after only ordering a week or two ago! and we are still waiting, well I haven't even got a build date.....
yes i kinda agree.... maybe is something specific that weve ordered on ours making it take so long?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car should be with dealer on Monday should have it by Friday next week 20th all being well !!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My UP! WHITE is now at the dealer arrived yesterday afternoon !

Just waiting for maps and more to arrive still looking at next Friday to collect.

·
Registered
27 Posts
HAZZA55 said:
The car should be with dealer on Monday should have it by Friday next week 20th all being well !!!
You'll be picking UP! the day before me :( I really hope you enjoy the car, the spec sounds awesome!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well not long now to i pick up my UP! WHITE
11AM FRIDAY 20TH APRIL 2012

pictures will be posted as soon i can

try and get some sleep now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts