Up Owners Club banner

UP WHITE

706 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  luckyjimmy 
#1 ·
There seems to be a few of us that went in for a lesserUP and suprise suprise that was going to be 12 weeks plus away BUT then they come back and say wee do have an UP WHITE comingon order we could have , funny its only the top model they all ordered early we were going for a high up with bits but the wife couldn't wait so we took the offer

#2 ·
Can't say as I blame you. I thought about doing that but really wanted the light blue and BMT so chose the Move up! & just had to accept the wait. Mine's getting built next week so hopefully shouldn't be too much longer.

Have fun driving yours around.

#3 ·
Yes, the dealerships seemed to have ordered a load of Up White cars straight away. I was sitting in my car after only four weeks - it was in the dealership in three. Perhaps they expected the Up White to be the best seller.

Almost forgot - I was initially told there would be a twelve week wait for the car, July in my case.Edited by: luckyjimmy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.