Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. Test drove an Up Black at my local dealer and ended up ordering the Up White. Great car. Now waiting for my car to be built I have been looking at pictures of the Up White on the Internet. Has anyone seen one in the flesh? On some pictures the alloy wheels look painted white! Is this the case? The black version just had a small ring of black around the logo and assumed the white would be the same. Anyone know? Cheers.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great thanks - so they are painted! I wonder if they will wear well? Did the white look good? Think I would have preferred normal alloy wheels.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, the white looks very good.
The interior looks very nice. The white dashpad and the grey seating fits perfectly.

Our White up! is build last week. Hope to drive it in week 11.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations! Did you order any extras? Did you see or consider any other colours?

Our dealer had the up Black which had 'normal' alloys so was a little surprised the White has painted alloys. It was a difficult choice to choose between the black and the white. Hope I have not made the wrong choice. Ours is due end of May.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have read on this forum that the white dash looks cheap. Anyone else have an opinion on this having seen it? Bit worried now as have only seen a black version but ordered an up White.

I assume also no one has driven one with sports suspension yet? Will the 16" wheels look strange without it? The up White classic wheels aren't my favourite but I think they look alright.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts