Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEEEEEEEEEEY, I am getting my UP back tomorrow!

I have missed it soo soo much!!!!!

after 4-5 long weeks of it being in the garage after what i thought was a simple window seal...
its had a new window, new boot cover, new roof lining and i am hoping its all sorted! :)

& Yes VW have stuck to there word, as my car took so long to be fixed and all the problems i have had with it...
i have a new car being made right now so in 3 months time i will be getting a brand new up again i couldnt make a desicion what colour or interior i wanted so boring me chose the exact same as my currentUP lol...

after putting1500 miles on my car plus however many miles i doafter these 3 months i will be back to0 miles ;)
and ooo1500 miles onto the vw up which was my courtesy car which was a new UP 5door to the garage and they had to lend it to me.. so after that starting with 10miles.. it now has like 1500 miles ooops.. i wonder what they'll say tomorrow when they get it back haha!

SO EXCITED GUYS!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Great news to hear another dealer staying true to their word.

Say who they are!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great... You get to have the new car excitement all over again!!

Look forward to some pics!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Excellent dealer....gone the extra mile!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
911sse said:
Great news to hear another dealer staying true to their word.

Say who they are!!

Towcester VW in Northampton :)
my partner does wrk there as a mechanic so thats an advantage haha, but yeah they've been great

and so so glad ive got it back :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I do wonder if that made a difference or whether we all would have received the same service?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts