Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wondered if any techies out there can help me.
I am having a terrible time updating my maps to the latest version, I purchased the £16 offer for the two years updates and am trying without success to update.

It gets about 11% through and then shows an error message saying that the downloaded data is damaged and cannot update, it shows an error message - CB1146 I have tried this many times with the same message meaning that I cannot get my purchase.

It downloads about 700MB and shows this as 100% even though the download is 2.8GB

I have the latest software update & have disabled my firewall etc but nothing seems to help, am I doing something stupid and has anyone else had this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
first try just updating the country you are in, much smaller download than all of europe, also , check you have done a hard reset of the device firstare you mac or pc?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have you tried a hard reset on the M+M device ?

Sometimes a problem in the navigation unit can be reflected as a different
error, in this case a download problem.

If this doesn't work, I'd take it back to the dealer for a replacement.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I've had an email from navigon telling me the payment issues I've had above have now been accepted as a bug, for a fix soon. I hope you mac users get a response soon! They have two years to sort it for me unless I decide to buy silly voices or the like.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts