Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just been browsing the forums looking at pictures and was wondering what upgrades people had in mind for their cars?

I'm personally happy with my car at the moment but I do have a few upgrades that I would like to do.

I'm definitely going to change the gear stick to the leather version and I would also love to change the steering wheel to the leather version. I think there is also a leather handbrake but that may be too tricky to install?

I would also love the change the wheels on mine from the standard move up's steelies to either the waffle or the triangle wheels. But thats going to have to wait as I'm guessing it will be around £600-700 to do! I'm also guessing that changing the wheels will up my insurance a lot so will have to see about that!

Apart from that I may change the indicator bulbs to phillips silver versions and potentially add in the rear speakers.I may also look into raising the passenger seat, my dad finds it very low when I take him out and although one of my best friends is massive and finds it fine others may find it way to low as I do! A boot interior light may also be a decent addition!

I like to keep my cars looking stock so their will be hardly any non VW parts going onto Pippa, but I'm always amazed with what people can do with these cars!

I would love to hear what others are doing to their cars.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Coilovers and better wheels were always on the list. I've ordered some red tinting film for the rear lights to see how that looks. Put some silver bulbs in the indicators as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts