Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Just iPhone photos at present, so pretty pants, will hopefully take a drive somewhere tonight
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vwild1 said:
DUB I get but V16...? Wishful thinking..?? 
V DUB as in vee double uu

16 cos it was originally on a 1.6 NB. Unfortunately V33 DUB was already taken by a member of the NB Club, so it was the next best thing
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
WOW... Amazing pics... That's EXACTLY what I am going to order!!

Love the aerial... Where did you get that from, or is that what you get on the Up Black?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Si.

I got the aerial from eBay, the one that comes with the car is not very pretty IMO. If you want the link I can find it for you. I haven't tested it's reception yet, but will let you know

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool! Seeing yours is making me so excited and I haven't even ordered it yet! Gonna get the Up Black with all the packs and accessories except the sunroof... I don't like the sun (ironic considering I have an EOS!)...

Anyway, SO EXCITED!!! Planning to order it Sunday... Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
956 Posts
There he is, and how gorgeous. Do you know, the black is really starting to grow on me and I love the leatherette seats. Those door sill trims are very, very classy too.

How was the unveiling, did they give you flowers, champagne, chocolates? And how was the drive home? Bet you've got the biggest smile on your face right now.

Enjoy your little jaunt tonight & lets see more pics soon

·
Registered
94 Posts
There's my bro!! Congratulations bugbabe on receiving your up! (I really think the up in black with the chrome added really does look the best)!

The differences from mine that I can spot are the nice little personal touches (mine is still 'as received'), the leatherette seats and the lack of parking sensors suggests you didn't opt for the sensor pack.

I am still torn between the leatherette and stripes! Obviously I love my stripes but your leatherette is also very pleasing to the eye! How are you finding them? My concerns were that they could get a bit sticky in the heat and I was also worried that if any of my passengers had 'elaborate' trowsers with zips, studs etc. that the seats could get damaged. I guess only time will tell and a voice in the back of my head has always said that surely all car seats are tested for durability one way or another so my above fears are probably irrelevant.

Anyhow, yes, leatherette looks fantastic - the white stitching and piping really set them apart!

I'm very pleased with how our door trims look. Like you, I wasn't expecting them! Now you have the car, would you say that they are nicer than the other ones which you had planned to go for?

Just before I go (realised I'm waffling on a bit), what do you think of the wheels now you've seen them in the flesh? I was pleasantly surprised and now wouldn't dream of changing them - had lots of positive comments about them from friends and passers by too!

Right, that's enough from me. Welcome to the up! Black family and hope you enjoy it as much as I've been enjoying mine!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oooooh lovin the sil protectors are they standard or from somewhere special?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looks awesome, and the number plate is great too! love all the little finishing touches youve added too!

you enjoying her lots? and I ask also, how did the dealer do with giving you your new baby?

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Love it.....Nuff said

·
Registered
956 Posts
ZumbaQueen said:
Oooooh lovin the sil protectors are they standard or from somewhere special?

If I'm not mistaken, they come as standard on the up! black and up! white. That's how I ended up with the sill trims bugbabe pre-emptively bought before she knew this (they look pretty good too BTW but nowhere near as nice as hers).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Your Up! looks amazing!

The car we test drove was a black move up and looked great but yours looks so much better with the chrome detail and the alloys

Loving the number plate as well

1 - 20 of 69 Posts