Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to enable some of the features like auto door locking, does anyone know what codes the dealers use?

I think it has been posted before but I can't find it

I don't have the cable to do it myself so I was going to ask when it is in for its service

Thanks

·
Registered
727 Posts
Don't know the code but maybe this was the thread you were looking for..?

Auto Door Locking

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry not that one, it was an older thread that told codes for almost every thing, can't find it now

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sorry it's grumpy old fart again. What's so difficult about pressing the door locking button before driving off?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Beevee said:
Sorry it's grumpy old fart again. What's so difficult about pressing the door locking button before driving off?
Might have answered my own question. I guess it is part of an extras pack and standard in High Up. Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I do have locking button on drivers door but incase I forget and my 4 year old opens the door, he has done it before very scary but also would like tail lights on with drl and only 1click drivers door 2clicks all doors

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Never thought if that. Are there no childproof locks? With auto locking it is still possible to open the door from the inside.

·
Registered
202 Posts
auto locking can be done in less time than it takes to say it by your dealer... Just that the feature is so people can't get in your car not out... So all doors will still open from inside as far as I know..

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I had mine done by the dealer.

·
Registered
393 Posts
The dealer said that they could do it no probs, so I'm going to get mine done there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts