Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got my Candy White Move up! over a week ago (14.09), I have only seen two other up!s, one near Wokingham and one in Iver - both white. It's seems we are an exclusive group.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I guess that's because most of us are still waiting for ours
I think the up will become one of the best selling small cars so it won't be long before we are all over the roads and mainly white ones! I've also ordered candy white, it's a fashionable colour at the moment plus you don't have to pay extra for it, it's going to be popular. Remember when you couldn't give white cars away?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Royal Windsor said:
Since I got my Candy White Move up! over a week ago (14.09), I have only seen two other up!s, one near Wokingham and one in Iver - both white. It's seems we are an exclusive group.
Look out Tuesday evening will be another one very close lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Had my Up!White 2 weeks now and although drive over 100 miles a day in a VW Caddy had not seen another UP. Until today that is whilst doing a 10 mile run. It was also white and it brought a smile to my face.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Try googling night blue VW up and half way down the page you can see a night blue ducati.....Still no good pictures of a night blue up. I'll put that right soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts