Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Finally after many months of waiting and searching...this is for everyone (or just me!!) who has been waiting to see a black high up! with the sports pack alloys, O boy it looks hot! Granted its all mumbo jumbo to understand...and you only see it briefly but it looks great...

[TUBE]Sw9n5wsLvAE[/TUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9n5wsLvAE

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sporty indeed, also one of the few specs that is hard to find online!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brilliant thanks for that,I was being lazy ;) Certainly looks the dogs...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice find Mr
I can't believe how few pics are about that show off these hot alloys!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now this is why i went for black and sports pack...How hot does this look!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha well maybe!! But someone has to be dedicated to the case for all those who are desperate to see black in its finest up! form

·
Registered
677 Posts
After seeing the Black and the Red and mine in White I have to say, no matter what colour you choose, those alloys make the car look awesome!!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Must agree. glad my wife and i decided to add the sports pack.
Think it finishes the car off.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Really does finish it off and make it look good. That slightly lower ride height looks so much better, even if it does make the ride a little firmer I think it is a good trade off for better looks and handling.

·
Registered
677 Posts
When I was in my VW last having a seat in the Black Up, the salemans said that the car was sitting higher that it should because its suspension was brand new, and that it would sink a little. The Black Up has the normal springs and 16 inch alloys. Do you think this would be the same for the sports pack? its lowered suspension will be slightly lower, but when we get it will it be a wee big high? then sink down??

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is a little bit of saleman rubbish if ever I heard it!! The reason lots of showroom cars are higher is the fact they still have the blocks on the suspension. The sport pack will sit lower and benefit the handling, if not the ride.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
guys.... youre making me want to add on the sports pack now

1 - 20 of 31 Posts