Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a life! All day I've hunted for some half decent video reviews of the Up! In english please! Theres a couple like "Honest Johns" and some randoms on Youtube, but I would have thought that such a new car would have loads of video reviews!!

I NEED MY FIX!! I have to wait a month or so to get my Up! I need to oogle over some sort of visual delights!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Oh bless you how reassuring to know I am not the only loon going mad waiting to know when it is built, when it arrives and when i get my hands on it!!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think i've exhausted Youtube and still haven't come up with much, especially black and sports pack
I just want to know its built now!!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Think we've done every video on the net. I'll be picking up our weekend win one next friday. Will try and get some video as well as lots of photos!
If there is any points of the car you would like photos of let me know.

Gary

Edited by: gary02tdi

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd like to pretty much such all of it and get a good shot of the maps and more in action so we can maybe see the text function or voice control...Just an idea! Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Hey Mark, hopefully the dealer will leave the maps and more in for us to hove a play with and remember voice controlled stuff doesn't like the Scottish accent.
So there could be lots of swearing!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Haha well just tell him your useless at navigating so need it to help you return with his precious up!! Have fun and looking forward to see all the details. Have a good one.

Mark

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I lick anymore screens folks I'm going to get a name for myself!!! I do love looking at the images and the videos, also any magazne with the car in it has been bought. Not been this excited over a car in a long time, it took a while to convince the hubby (gary02TDi)but I think he is sold on it now too. At least I assume so, considering he spends more time looking at images of the car and on this forum, than he does talking to me!! lol Just as well I am on the forum or I would become an UP! widdow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts